Middle Eastern Brunch drinks special on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM enjoy all beers, wines, and mimosas for half price!
There’s nothing like a traditional Middle Eastern brunch to get your weekend started off right! From delicious falafel and hummus to fresh pita bread and Lashevet specials, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. And though we focus on middle eastern cuisine and are in New York City, eggs are an essential part of our brunch menu. And of course, no Middle Eastern brunch would be complete without a steaming cup of strong coffee or tea.
(click below to start the video)
Whether you’re catching up with friends or enjoying a leisurely meal with family, a Middle Eastern brunch is the perfect way to start your day.
We appreciate our customers so much, especially the regulars that visit us weekly, so it is our way of giving back and saying thank you to offer this half off all beers, wines, and mimosas for brunch on Saturdays or Sundays.
We have a wide brunch menu to choose from, including these specialties and favorites:
- Lashevet Shakshuka (Skillet) – Poached Eggs in Tomato Sauce, Labneh, and Pita bread
- KIBBEH – football-shaped croquettes made of herbs and spices, lamb, and bulgur wheat. Served with Jay’s Tahini, Jalapeño Labneh, and Saffron Tomato Sauce
- Build Your Own Laffa Sandwich
- Moussaka (Skillet) – Eggplant Tomato Sauce topped w/ Fried Egg, Labneh, and Pita Bread
- Eggs & Avocado Toast with Summer Greens, Shaved Carrots, Cherry Tomatoes, Olives, Tahini, and Pita Bread